Thank you for attending our Windows 10 Features and Programs Workshop.
PDF Version- Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader – Reads as one long document file. Scroll to view each slide
Need Adobe Acrobat Reader? Download it from get.adobe.com – (Recommend using Edge Browser)
Please Note: Adobe always offer something additional for free in the middle box of the download page. Be sure to UNCHECK the optional offer before clicking the download button.
RESOURCE WEBSITES – clickable links – These have been obtained from third-party sources and while they are deemed to be industry leaders in technical information, CPU offers no warranty, guarantee or other implied assurance of their accuracy or security. They are provided as a reference and you visit each link at your own risk.
- How to Create A Microsoft Account
- Sign in with a Microsoft Account
- How to create a local user account WITHOUT using a Microsoft Account
- Win 10 Backup & Restore Files
- How To Make A Full Backup – YouTube Tutorial
- CORTANA verbal commands
- Funny Cortana Commands
- How to Rename Cortana to Anything You Want
- Edge Reading List – Read Websites Offline
- How to Make Old Programs Run In Windows 10 – Windows Central
- Best Windows 10 Games – Windows Central
- Download OneDrive To Other Devices – Microsoft.com
- How to edit, resize and arrange Start Menu tiles
- Why is Microsoft Edge the default browser?
Please respect our copyright and do not duplicate the PDF documents or related articles for distribution in any manner. We reserve all rights to the entire selection of materials, with the exception of third party links to outside websites.
The following Microsoft Quick Start links are copyright protected by Microsoft. Modification of these files from their original format is prohibited.
- Shortcut Keys for Windows 10
- Cortana Setup
- Windows Defender
- How to Restore Your Windows 10 Operating Software
- Getting the most out of Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Edge Overview
- Getting to Know Windows 10