Damaged hard Drive? STOP! Don’t make it worse!
Trust your hard drive to Data Recovery professionals!
The best advise when you suspect an imminent failure of your hard drive is to turn off the computer and let a computer professional perform the data backup. You may literally have one or two more boots before the entire hard drive crashes.
Our best advice to you … Establish a routine backup procedure NOW, before the crash!
We offer full data protection services to fit your needs:
• Onsite data backup equipment and configuration
• Remote data backup recommendations and configuration
• Cloud configuration
• Data backup to external device
• Data transfer to new computer
Here are some of the most common reasons to seek recovery services we provide:
- Hard drive makes clicking sound
- Mechanical hard drive failure
- Hard drive surface damage
- Accidental data or file deletion
- Accidental reformatting of RAID
- Deleted or corrupted log file
- File system corruption
- Laptop Hard Drive recovery
- Inaccessible drive files
- External drive turns on but no files