Thank you for attending our Introduction to Windows 10 Seminar! Be sure to check back frequently – new information will be added periodically as Windows 10 evolves!
Windows 10 Seminar Slide Show
PDF Version – Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader – Reads as one long document file. Scroll to view each slide
Need Adobe Acrobat Reader? Download it from get.adobe.com – (Recommend using Edge Browser)
Please Note: Adobe always offer something additional for free in the middle box of the download page. Be sure to UNCHECK the optional offer before clicking the download button.
Note: The PowerPoint version is available only if you are unable to open the PDF version. Please contact me if you require the PowerPoint Version. 209-296-0660
HANDOUT – click to open printable PDF document
- Cortana Verbal Commands
- Funny Cortana Verbal Commands
- Shortcut Keys for Windows 10
- Start Menu Organization
- Microsoft Declares Cortana exclusive to Edge Browser and Bing Search
RESOURCE WEBSITES – clickable links – These have been obtained from third party sources and while they are deemed to be industry leaders in technical information, CPU offers no warranty, guarantee or other implied assurance of their accuracy or security. They are provided as reference and you visit each link at your own risk.
- How to Create A Microsoft Account
- Sign in with a Microsoft Account
- How to create a local user account WITHOUT using a Microsoft Account
- Win 10 Backup & Restore Files
- How To Make A Full Backup – YouTube Tutorial
- CORTANA verbal commands
- Funny Cortana Commands
- How to Rename Cortana to Anything You Want
- What’s New in Windows 10
- How to Make Old Programs Run In Windows 10 – Windows Central
- Best Windows 10 Games – Windows Central
- Drag & Drop Bug in Win 10 – YouTube Tutorial
- How to Use Windows Defender Offline to Remove Viruses
- Download OneDrive To Other Devices – Microsoft.com
- How to edit, resize and arrange Start Menu tiles
- Why is Microsoft Edge the default browser?
WINDOWS 10 PROTECTION SOFTWARE – WINDOWS DEFENDER
Please respect our copyright and do not duplicate the PowerPoint Seminar or related documents for distribution in any manner. We reserve all rights to the entire selection of materials below, with the exception of third party links to outside websites. Please respect our copyright and do not duplicate the PowerPoint Seminar or related documents for distribution in any manner. We reserve all rights to the entire selection of materials below, with the exception of third party links to outside websites.