Thank you for attending our Internet Safety Seminar!
Below are links to the entire PowerPoint Presentation plus the handouts. Feel free to review them as often as you wish. The handouts are PDF documents and can be printed.
Please respect our copyright and do not duplicate the PowerPoint Seminar or related documents for distribution in any manner. We reserve all rights to the entire selection of materials below.
Various versions for your viewing – They both take a few moments to load, so please be patient while it prepares the file for your viewing.
Power Point Version – Requires Microsoft PowerPoint or the Free Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer download
When viewing a PowerPoint Presentation, press the SPACE BAR to advance to the next slide.
It may take a moment to load and open, due to the size of the file.
If you are unable to view either the PDF or PowerPoint version, please contact me. I can provide you a copy on a disk.
HANDOUTS – click to open printable PDF document
- 7 Tips for Safe Online Banking
- Cyber attack takes down East Coast Netflix
- 6 Ways to stay safe online
- Google Chrome – incognito mode
- The 17 Most Dangerous Places on the Web
- Password Management Software Review
RESOURCE WEBSITES – clickable links
- Five Cloud Risk You Should Stop Ignoring
- What Is Private Browsing, and Can it Protect You Online
- Is Skype Secure? And What are the Alternatives?
- Windows Firewall from Start to Finish
- Albine.com – Protect & Remove Personal Information
- Best Identity Protection Software Reviews
- Free Annual Credit Reports
- Mark Zuckerberg uses Mozilla Thunderbird and tapes over his camera and mic!
- Private Browsing with Mozilla FireFox
- How Long Will it Take to Crack YOUR Password
- Worlds Biggest Data Breaches
PROTECTION SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD WEBSITES – clickable links
- Malware Bytes Anti-Malware Free or Paid Versions – Both are great products – your choice
- Ad Blocker Plus Remove Pesky Ads from all sites
- CyberGhost Virtual Private Network (VPN
PROTECTION SOFTWARE REVIEWS 2016
- The BEST Security Suites of 2016
- Security Software Buying Guide 2016
- Avira PDF
- Bitdefender PDF
- Kaspersky PDF
- Norton PDF
- TrendMicro PDF
ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash – Go to lower right corner and click on the words for go to the download page. On the product download page, be sure to UN-check the box in the middle for “special offer”.